To ensure that deals and vouchers are delivered directly to your inbox (instead of your junk mail or spam folder) please add email@example.com as a contact in your address book.
And to ensure that our support replies are delivered directly to your inbox please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts as well.
Option 1: Download Our vCard
To automatically import our contact information to your address book, download our vCard.
Option 2: Manually Add Our Contact Information
Step-by-step instructions for popular email providers are below. If you can't find steps for your particular provider, please email us at email@example.com.
- Go to Google Contacts
- In the bottom right, click Add people (may be a floating red icon)
- Enter DIMBY and click Create.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org (where it asks for an email)
- Click Save
- Go to iCloud Contacts
- Click the + button (located near the bottom of the screen in the sidebar)
- Choose New Contact
- Type DIMBY in the 'First' field
- Type email@example.com in the Email field
- Click Done
Outlook (formerly Hotmail)
- Go to Outlook People
- Click New
- In the 'First name' field, type DIMBY
- Under Email, in the 'Personal' field, type firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Save (at the top of the screen)
- Go to Yahoo! Contacts
- Click New Contact
- In the 'First Name' field, type DIMBY
- In t he 'Email field, type email@example.com
- Click Save
Option 3: If you have an email from DIMBY
If you have an email from DIMBY, you can simply select to add DIMBY as a contact. Steps for Gmail and a screenshot are provided below. Other email providers have similar options.
- Open your email from DIMBY
- Expand the options menu by clicking the down arrow in the upper-right hand corner of the email
- Select "Add DIMBY to Contacts list"
Screenshot of an email from DIMBY in a Gmail inbox
Domain Level Whitelisting: If your email provider gives you the option of adding an entire domain of email addresses, like dimby.com, instead of just a single email address, please add '*@dimby.com' or just '@dimby.com' so that email sent from any email address ending with @dimby.com is sent directly to your inbox.